- Environmental protection manual sand blasting machine
- Automatic conveying sand blasting machine
- Automatic rotary sand blasting machine
- Non-standard automatic sand blasting machine
- Wet blasting machine
- Sandblasting machine for home appliance industry
- Sandblasting machine for auto parts industry
- Sandblasting machine for digital IT industry
- Special sandblasting machine for new energy industry
- Sandblasting machine for machinery industry
- High-end shot blasting equipment
- Blasting supplies
- Environmental dust removal equipment
- Energy-saving air compressor
- Common faults and treatment methods of automatic sand blasting machine
- Difference between automatic blasting machine and manual blasting machine
- Jichuan Mechanical Coating Baffle Sand Blasting Machine
- JCK Yoshikawa automatic assembly line sand blasting machine
- JCK-Jichuan Technology--Vietnam Sandblasting Machine · Spray Welding Room
- Jichuan Branch-Chongqing Giffler Machinery Technology
- Process explanation | Shot blasting, shot blasting, sand blasting
- Jichuan Machinery won three (Guangdong High-tech
- 吉川 NC shot peening equipment
- China sandblasting machine leader-Yoshikawa sandblasting machine
Wheel blasting machine
Working cabin size 1200 × 800 × 1800mm (non-standard value, can be changed) Gas source (Non-standard value, can be changed) Machinable workpiece Sandblasted surfaces of bicycle and automobile wheels
- Consulting Hotline: 021-59517550
1. Scope of application This machine is suitable for sandblasting the surface of bicycle wheels and automobile wheels. The line body conveying speed of this machine is 0.5-2.5 m / min. The specific processing speed can be adjusted by frequency conversion according to different processing technology requirements.
Second, the working environment and some technical parameters
1. Working temperature range: -10 degrees to 45 degrees.
2. Use voltage 380V, frequency: 50H ± 25.
1. According to the size of the workpiece to be processed, determine the number of spray guns, adjust the distance of the spray gun from the workpiece and the angle of the spray to meet the sandblasting needs of different specifications of the workpiece.
2. Turn on the power switch, the light is on, and the motor of the ventilation and dust removal system is turned on. Add suitable sand.
3. Place the workpieces on the conveyor belt in sequence.
4. The workpiece passes through the blasting chamber with the conveyor belt at a constant speed, and the blasting gun is driven by the motor to reciprocate and swing the blasting process.
5. The processed workpieces pass through the blowing room, the air gun blows off the residual sand on the workpiece surface, and the workers remove the sandblasted workpieces.
Fourth, the main institutions
This machine is composed of main machine, cyclone separator, dust collector and corresponding electrical pipeline components.
(1) Host machine (1200 × 800 × 1800mm)
This part is composed of a sand blasting chamber, a sand blasting (decompression) chamber, a spray gun swing mechanism, and a belt conveying mechanism.
1) The main engine room and the sand blasting room are welded from 3 mm cold-rolled steel plate. The inner and outer surfaces are spray-coated with plastic.
Dimensions: 4000 (L) × 1000 (W) × 1800 (H) mm
2) A total of 6 A-type spray guns, aluminum gun body, boron carbide nozzles (nozzle diameter ￠ 8mm) are arranged in the main engine box, which are arranged on the upper part of the conveyor belt. The spray gun with the swing mechanism can uniformly blast the surface of the workpiece at the same time; the swing speed of the spray gun is adjusted by frequency conversion to adjust the swing frequency and swing; the spray angle of the spray gun can also be adjusted; the distance between the spray gun and the product can be adjusted within a certain range.
3) A dust curtain is installed inside the blown room to prevent dust from leaking out. In addition, a movable plug-in plate is provided to minimize the inlet and outlet surfaces as much as possible while satisfying the smooth passage of the workpiece through the blasting chamber, which can also effectively control the leakage of dust. After the workpiece is blasted in the blasting chamber, it enters the blasting chamber. Four air guns are arranged in the blasting chamber to blow the sand on the surface of the workpiece back into the sand hopper for recycling.
The conveying speed of the belt conveyor adopts variable frequency speed regulation to meet different process requirements, and the degree of tightness of the belt can be adjusted.
(Two) cyclone separator
The important part of the machine is placed on the top of the working chamber, which can effectively realize the automatic recycling of sand and automatic separation and dust removal. The body adopts 3 mm cold-rolled steel plate and the interior and exterior surfaces are painted.
(Three) dust box
It consists of a dust bag, a centrifugal fan, a dust collector, a shock cylinder and a motor. The box is welded from 2 mm cold-rolled steel plate, and the inside and outside surfaces are painted.
Dimensions: 4000 (L) × 1000 (W) × 1800 (H)
Number of bags: 24: Specifications: ￠ 120 × 850 mm
(4) Electrical system
The whole machine control adopts PLC control. It consists of an electric control box, a filter, a pressure gauge, a pressure regulating valve, a solenoid valve, a motor, and corresponding pipelines and control elements.
The electric control box is located at the upper left of the host computer. It has centralized control operations. It has a total emergency stop switch. The emergency stop switch is an eye-catching standard red button. There are automatic and manual switching switches, which can achieve independent operation of each action. The interior processing area and workpiece pick-and-place area of the engine room are equipped with dust-proof and energy-saving lamps for lighting.
Automobile wheel repair and refurbishment, accumulating surface treatment technology for the past ten years; together with large and small customers, successfully broke through various surface treatment technologies to create the main fast track for automotive wheel rapid repair and refurbishment sandblasting equipment! With professional technology, it has won the majority of customers and customers.
1. Jichuan has its own R & D team, and most of its members have 10-20 years of experience in the same industry. Among them, members participated in (1,996) the formulation of the "China Sandblasting Machine Industry" standard.
2.Yichuan invests nearly 5 million R & D expenses each year for equipment R & D and improvement;
3. The Jichuan R & D team is a friendly cooperative unit with South China University of Technology and Nanchang University;
4. The Jichuan R & D team obtained nearly 60 patents;
1. Yoshikawa has the industry's most professional R & D team, most of the members have 10-20 years industry experience
which does not have members involved in the (1 996) "blasting machine industry in China," set the standard record.
2. Yoshikawa Each year, nearly 500 million R & DR & D costs of the improvement of equipment;
3. Yoshikawa R & D team and the South China University and Nanchang University for the friendly and cooperative units;
4. Yoshikawa R & D team received nearly 60 patents;
This product is manufactured by Shanghai Jichuan Machinery Technology Co., Ltd. (http://giower.com). The picture is taken in kind. Please indicate the source when reproduced. It is strictly forbidden to use it for commercial purposes without permission.
Order: Wheel blasting machine